Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winners of the "One for the Boys" challenge

Good morning everyone, Lisa B here popping in to share with you the winners of the "One for the Boys" challenges.  I have hard times making manly cards and boy am I happy now!  Looking thru all your cards gave me so much inspiration and ideas.  There really were some amazing cards. Thank you all for taking the time to play along with us.  Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another great challenge hosted by our newest Sister in the hood Diane H.

Top 3 Sisters









Top Sister award goes to.....




This card is not only stunning on the outside it is full of detail on the inside.  Just gorgeous Maya!

Thank you everyone for playing along.  I loved looking through all the masculine cards.  Now I am filled with some great ideas!

Tune in Wednesday for another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood!
Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

deesdesigns said...

OMG! I'm just tickled to be chosen as one of the Top 3 - I'm flattered to be included with such a talented group of artists. Thanks so much!!! Dee