Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"In Love With Valentine's" WINNERS

WOW ... thanks everyone for all your FABULOUS creations!  We are so glad you are enjoying our challenges and have more fun in store for you in the next few months ... be sure to stay tuned!!!  It just keeps getting harder and harder to pick our winners ... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!  With that being said ... here are this week's BADGE WINNERS . . .

Our choice for TOP SISTER  is:



Congratulations Carol!  Please grab your TOP SISTER BADGE from our sidebar and display it on your blog proudly ... you deserve it!!

NOW ... Our TOP THREE for this week are:



Fantastic creations ladies!  Congratulations!   Please be sure to grab your TOP THREE BADGE from our sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.

Tomorrow brings you ANOTHER FUN CHALLENGE here at THE SISTERHOOD!!   We hope you come join us again!  Have a happy crafting day everyone!!!

Darlene

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Well, oh my I can't believe it. Thank you so much to my sisters for picking my creation for the top award. I am so honored and thrilled to receive it and have already placed my badge on my blog. What a surprise.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Micki said...

Congratulations girls. I know there were soooo many beautiful creations.