Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Week's Top Sistah's

Hiya folks.

Teri here with the winners from last week's 'Scotland' theme.

Well, we seemed to have scared you all off this time, what's up with you?? No-one up to a little challenge?? Humph!

Righty then, I think I will give all five of the sistah's who entered the 'Top Sistah' badge. Congrats girls, and huge thanks for entering last week. Mwahh!

BUT only one person can win the three digi-images from myself at Delicious Doodles.

And that person is . . . . :


Number 4. Laura from Pop 'n' Stick - well done hun!


Get in touch with me via the email address on my Delicious Doodles page and I'll let you know how you can claim your prize.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another new challenge ladies.
Hope more of you get to enter this week. . .

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks girls - always did like a challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is absolutely brilliant news, I am so chuffed. Whooppeeee!